Applications for Incoming Freshman for the 2021-22 School Year are now available!
It is IMPORTANT that you thoroughly read, complete, & understand all aspects of the application and its requirements.
Applications and recommendations must be completely filled out with all required responses and turned in no later than the deadlines below. No late or incomplete applications will be accepted.
- Incoming Freshman (Class of 2025)
- Out of District/Non-TUSD Students (Incoming Freshman/Class of 2025 ONLY)
- All deadlines above are the same, however please use the link below to fill out a more "out of district/non-TUSD" friendly version of the application!
- Click here to submit an application!
- Current students (Classes of 2022 - 2024)
- Deadline: The deadline has passed. Thank you for your interest! Check back around this time for next year!
- Interviews & Elections: Will be conducted in March
Information about the Leadership Class:
Course Description: LEADERSHIP - 8460
Grade Level: 9, 10, 11, 12
Course Length: 1 year
Credit: 10 credits
UC/CSU Category: None
Prerequisite: Elected ASB Officers, Class Officers & appointed Commissioners or by application & with the Activity Director’s approval.
Description: This is a leadership-development/activities class, for students who want to be actively involved in a Chapter, State or National student organization, or student Body Office. Students will receive training in public relations, team building, time and stress management, organizational skills, community service, career awareness and job preparation, project presentations, public speaking, and parliamentary procedures. Students will be involved in many hands-on activities and have the opportunities to practice all related skills. Responsible for planning and carrying out all student body activities.