MEET THE PRINCIPAL
Tracy High School was established in 1912. In July of 1997, the unification of the Tracy elementary and Joint Union High School Districts became official and created a K-12 district. Tracy is situated in California's San Joaquin Valley between Stockton and Livermore. Tracy’s city motto is “Think inside the Triangle” based on its location between three major northern California interstates 205, 5, and 580. It is 60 miles east of Francisco and has a population of 82,900 residents.
Intra-District Transfer Requests are being accepted from
October 15, 2019 until January 15, 2020
No Late Transfers Accepted
Create and purchase ads by January 24, 2020, to guarantee we can print your ad. Space will be limited after this date.
1. Log on to www.yearbookordercenter.com and enter order number 17560
2. Click Create a Yearbook Ad
3. Follow prompts to design your ad, add it to your cart and purchase it. Your ad is not complete until you add it to your cart and complete checkout process.
4. Call Herff Jones Tech support if help is needed with the website at 1-877-362-7750.
We ask that every family complete an application. Even if you do not qualify, it will help our school! Follow this link to complete an application for free and reduced lunch!
Please review our calendar!
Do you know a child with special needs?
- We want to be sure that every child who has a disability receive the help he or she needs.
- We want to ensure that supports are in place for students with special needs.
- Anyone in the community who is concerned about the learning abilities of a child may participate in the Child Find Process.
- The District actively seeks out and accepts referrals to assess children who may have a disability.
- Assessment is provided at no cost to the parent.
- Concerns regarding a child’s need for special education can be presented by a parent or by any person concerned about a child.
- Parent involvement and agreement is obtained prior to any further action.
- Information is confidential and the privacy of child and parents is protected.
If you know of a child who has one or more of the following disabilities (or you suspect a child has a disability), please let us know. We’re here to help!